- All icons must be made specifically for this community, each round you decide to participate in. No prior work can be submitted.
- All work must be your own, not someone else's.
- All images must be PG RATED. Meaning no depiction of violence or either genders 'bits' visible. If you're unsure, just ask.
- They must fit the livejournal standard. (under 40kb, 100x100px and either .png, .gif or .jpg file format)
- You can either link us to your icon journal giving 3 examples, not just banners link to your icon post or you can post them here under a cut, still giving 3 examples before it.
- Post the completed icons at once and link directly to the set.
- Icons however can be posted before voting goes up. Once you've signed up to enter the challenge you will be given moderated posting access which means a mod must approve the post before it can be viewed.
- Don't submit your icons to this post.
- ALL entries are moderated which means that we have to accept the entry before it's made visible to the public.
- Please, if you participate try to check out the other participants entries. (another reason why there's an unlocked rule.) You want people to check out yours and vice versa, it's fair game.
- You can use the provided table, but you can use your own as well. But keep the themes in the right order!
- When posting your icons to the community, please ensure you put Round 77: "your artist" as the subject.
- Please add your own tags, and do it using the following format exactly:
entries: round 77, round: 77, user: you, musician: chosen or band: chosen band
- Deadline is February 26th, Midnight @ your timezone.
THEMES : close crop, full body, sitting, warm colors, cool colors, musicians20in20*, center crop, affection, touch, plus one.
CATEGORY : Geometric.
ARIST'S CHOICE : Self-explanatory.
*musicians20in20 - We need a new default icon. Your icon must have the words musicians20in20 written on it.
For the category, you have to do five icons with shapes in them some way.
Feel free to edit the table if you so desire. IF FOR WHATEVER REASON THE TABLE DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU, FEEL FREE TO MAKE YOUR OWN TABLE OR NOT USE IT AND JUST PUT THE WORDS ABOVE THE ICONS.
Thank you to everyone who suggested prompts, much appreciated!
Good luck and ebb that creativity of yours!
If you have ANY questions at all; feel free to drop a comment below.