- All icons must be made specifically for this community, each round you decide to participate in. No prior work can be submitted.
- All work must be your own, not someone else's.
- All images must be PG RATED. Meaning no depiction of violence or either genders 'bits' visible. If you're unsure, just ask.
- They must fit the livejournal standard. (under 40kb, 100x100px and either .png, .gif or .jpg file format)
- You can either link us to your icon journal giving 3 examples, not just banners link to your icon post or you can post them here under a cut, still giving 3 examples before it.
- Post the completed icons at once and link directly to the set.
- Icons however can be posted before voting goes up. Once you've signed up to enter the challenge you will be given moderated posting access which means a mod must approve the post before it can be viewed.
- Don't submit your icons to this post.
- ALL entries are moderated which means that we have to accept the entry before it's made visible to the public.
- Please, if you participate try to check out the other participants entries. (another reason why there's an unlocked rule.) You want people to check out yours and vice versa, it's fair game.
- You can use the provided table, but you can use your own as well. But keep the themes in the right order!
- When posting your icons to the community, please ensure you put Round 72: "your artist" as the subject.
- Please add your own tags, and do it using the following format exactly:
entries: round 72, round: 72, user: you, musician: chosen or band: chosen band
- Deadline is February 20th, Midnight @ your timezone.
10 Themes -
affection • flirty • profile • provided pic • grunge
levels • no eyes • close crop • from behind • minimalistic
Category - Color Palette.
For the category, you must use this color palette in some way.
Artist's Choice - Self-explanatory.
Want to join in on the fun? Sign-ups for Round #72 are open for the entire month.